Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update: SM Town movie 'I AM' Live in Indonesia May 18 2012


Jakarta - SM Town SM Entertainment promises movie 'I AM' to be aired in variouscountries around the world. Indonesia was lucky to be one of them.

In Indonesia, 'I AM' will air at Blitz Megaplex cinema network. But quoted from the official website of Blitz, Blitz theaters not yet certain which will be showing the film.

'I AM' will air for three days from 18 to 20 May. Movie ticket prices that lasted 2 hours and 10 minutes it cost Rp 130 thousand.

But this time the tickets went on sale yet. All updates can be found at his official site orclick here Blitz.

'I AM' will contain the story behind the scenes and preparations SM Town artists beforethey perform at Madison Square Garden, New York Oct. 23. Super Junior, SNSD, TVXQ, SHINee, BoA, Kangta, and SM Town artists will be presentin the other film.


Follow us on twitter : CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment